How To Use Beneficiaries Designation Form & Schedule
Many separated moms and dads are required by their Separation / Divorce Agreement, Divorce Order or other Court Order, to secure support payments. Rebalancing Beneficiaries Support Insurance allows a newly purchased insurance policy (through Come To Agreement Ltd.) to secure those payments while allowing additional beneficiaries such as children or a new partner to be included on the policy. Your co-parent calculations may be saved for use at a later time by joining our Free Co-Parent Membership.
Remember, this is a legal agreement between the Insured Party, the Support Beneficiary and the Insurance Company (new policies only). Please complete the Beneficiaries Designation Form & Schedule as accurately as possible, including all mandatory fields (*). Consider your specific requirements. Your questions may be explained more fully by a Family Attorney / Lawyer or licensed Insurance Advisor.
- The calculator calculates automatically based on Policy Date, Support Amount and Number of Years. The Policy Amount may be greater than the Support Amount. Example: a $300,000.00 policy but securing only $200,000.00 support payments. Most often the Policy Amount and the Support Amount are the same.
- Read the Rollovers (?) regarding further help for each section.
- Consider the implications regarding Irrevocable or Revocable policies by asking your Insurance Advisor or Family Attorney / Lawyer.
- The Notification tab provides permission for an Insurance Advisor to contact the Support Beneficiary if the policy will lapse.
- Changing Child Support, Children’s Special Expenses and Alimony / Spousal Support can affect insurance requirements. The % column and Amount column may be manually adjusted to reflect your changing circumstances. The calculator will recalculate. Please note: calculations do not allow for an amount greater than the Support Amount, either by percentage or amount.
- Your best "Witnesses" are your Family Attorney / Lawyer or Insurance Advisor.
- Co-Parent Members or Professional Members are able to Save and Email this Form.
- To complete a new Form or to clear the contents of an existing Form, Press "Clear".
Beneficiaries Designation Form & Schedule
To access the Beneficiaries Designation Form & Schedule you must be a Professional Gold or Silver Member.
Please click here to login, or consider upgrading your plan.
To sign up as a Professional Directory, Gold or Silver, please click here to check pricing, and then click on either Gold or Silver signup button.