My2Families parenting relationship tools helps separated or divorced parents develop strategies to improve co-parenting and make sharing their children’s responsibilities, a lot easier.
- Storage per Ecosystem 10GB
- Create Unlimited Calendars
- Parenting Schedule(s)
- Money Manager
- School Planner
- Homework Manager
- Children's Info
- Tasks & Projects
- Media Center
- 1 – 2 Co-Parents
- Unlimited Stepparents
- Unlimited Children
- Unlimited Grandparents & Caregivers
- Shared Professionals
- Shared Blended Family Members including 1 ex-spouse per Co-Parent
* Option to invite Professional to participate through My2Families Professional
My2Families User Policies:
- Annual membership will renew on the same month and day each year. A Reminder Notice will be emailed about 30 days before your renewal date.
- Monthly membership will renew on the same day each month.
- Yearly or Monthly Recurring Membership Charges – if a payment is missed by the paying party our Merchant Services Company will attempt to charge the credit card on file during the first 7 days.
- After 7 days, parents on file will be notified to provide a different credit card for payment. Either parent, on file, may pay.
- After 30 days of non-payment, all personal data will be stored on our secured server for another 90 days. Once payment is made, your data will be restored.
- When registering an account please provide your co-parent’s name and email address.