Why Insurance Matters
Now there’s insurance to really help separated parents & children
Critical Illness or the death of a supporting spouse will change a child's life. To financially support child(ren) means securing support payments with insurance. Come To Agreement has partnered with leading Insurance Companies to help separated and divorced ex-spouses and children secure their financial future. It’s low cost and responsible. Professionals find it easy to use.
Calculate Insurance requirements for support payments, children’s special expenses including future expenses (college or university costs, special needs, etc.), alimony / spousal support and equalization payments or debt repayment. You can also include COLA (Cost of Living Adjustment) to determine Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Long-Term Disability needs. Critical Illness coverage secures support payments if the supporting spouse suffers a major illness while Long-Term Disability pays a monthly amount when disabled.
Separation & Divorce Insurance Program
Here's how it works:
- In the event of death, the Support Beneficiary will receive a lump sum insurance payment for support she or he is still owed, while the policy owner can leave the remaining rebalanced proceeds to his or her children, a new spouse or partner or to secure a financial loan, etc. Each year, on the anniversary date of the policy, the beneficiary amount owed, rebalances.
- There are provisions for trustees regarding under-age children.
- The agreed to Beneficiary Designation Schedule is attached to the Separation / Divorce Agreement or Court Order and the Insurance Policy.
- There’s even a Notification Option to advise the Support Beneficiary if a policy will lapse.
- Licensed Insurance Advisors/Agents sell Rebalancing Beneficiaries Support Insurance. It’s only sold through Come To Agreement.
- Family Attorneys / Lawyers
- Family Mediators
- Divorce Professionals
- Life Insurance Advisors
- Financial Advisors
- Real Estate
- Health Care
- Professional Badge Listing
- Professional Profile
- Email Professional
- Office Map
- Badge & Profile Picture
- Company Logo
- ... and more
Lawyers, Family Mediators and Insurance Advisors love our program.
It’s fair for both parties and great for separated and divorced families.
Please note: Come To Agreement’s Support Insurance Calculator does not replace professional advice. Co-parents should always contact their own Family Lawyer, Family Mediator or Insurance Advisor before making any insurance decisions regarding their specific situation.
Rebalancing Beneficiaries Support Insurance Program
- Calculate Support Insurance requirements for Life, Critical Illness or Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Beneficiary Designation Form & Schedule. This form attaches to Separation / Divorce Agreement, Divorce Order or Court Order and Insurance Policy.
- "View My Calculations", "View My Quotations" and "View My Beneficiaries" allow Professional Members to review previously "Saved" calculations.
- "Gold Professional Membership" allows Family Attorneys/Lawyers, Family Mediators and Insurance Advisors/Agents to save their client's Insurance Calculations, Quotations and Beneficiaries Schedules into a Client File, for later review, emailing or printing.